The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) will conduct the UP NEET 2023 counselling. Online registration and application submission are open until July 28 on the official website, Document verification will take place from July 25 to July 28. The merit list based on valid applications will be uploaded on July 29. Candidates can select their preferences for round-1 counselling from July 31 to August 3. The UP NEET 2023 round-1 seat allotment result will be declared on August 3 or August 4. Don’t miss this crucial opportunity for securing a seat in medical colleges!”

UP NEET Counselling 2023: Important Details Revealed

Attention NEET 2023 aspirants! UP NEET counselling 2023 is set to begin soon for the allocation of 85% seats. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will oversee the counselling process for the remaining 15% All India Quota seats. To participate in the counselling, it is mandatory for candidates to qualify for NEET 2023 with the minimum cut-off score.

If you’re included in the UP merit list 2023, get ready to take part in the counselling process. During this stage, you’ll have the opportunity to declare your preferences for college and course for seat allotment. Make sure you stay updated with the latest announcements and be prepared for this crucial step in securing your dream medical college and course.